• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

500 Members

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with Buckeyejake and Okuma Steve. This is a great response to a great product and its great to see the forum member list grow so fast. Thanks to all for representing Elio with such a positive outlook.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too am excited as well. You guys have done an exceptional job in putting this forum together.
From picking the best software, to the moderation of site. I have been to all the Elio forum sites,
and this is the easiest to maneuver through, search, sign in, and read. Easy on the eyes.
You've attracted a bunch of "Elio Lovin" people, that makes me happy to hook up with every time I sign on.
KUDOS To, Okuma Steve, and Buckeyejake, for creating a great place for all of us to meet! THANKS

Last edited:

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I too am excited as well. You guys have done an exceptional job in putting this forum together.
From picking the best software, to the moderation of site. I have been to all the Elio forum sites,
and this is the easiest to maneuver through, search, sign in, and read. Easy on the eyes.
You've attracted a bunch of "Elio Lovin" people, that makes me happy to hook up with every time I sign on.
KUDOS To, Okuma Steve, and Buckeyejake, for creating a great place for all of us to meet! THANKS

Thanks Ralphe! You have successfully inflated my ego :D

Top Bottom