• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1.9 Liter 82hp Three-wheeled Morgan Comparo

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Building an engine that runs at say, 80% of its designed max power is a good move at this point. Less chance of early failures that could scuttle the whole program. No one wants a car that self destructs.

Wind the power up later, after the reputation is established. Or aftermarket, at your own risk.

Remember the GM Quad4? Lots of power (for its size/era), but didn't hold up. That kind of failure would be the death of EM in my opinion.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This reminds me of an avatar I saw on a gun forum: "Good. Cheap. Fast. Pick two." LOL!
Right, Paladin, only I would have added that 96 percent of it's components can be bought over the counter at parts stores who sell American manufactured parts. Then change the word cheap to value. LOL P.S. where can I buy this gun?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
July 2014 issue of

Car and Driver has an article on the Morgan.

Nice autocycle but.

Base price is $ 55K+, as tested $ 72K +, or 7 – 10 Elios!
Bob
Some folks just spend like the Government. If the Federal Government were put in charge of all the sand in the Sahara we would have a shortage of sand in a couple of years.

Top Bottom