• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Are Our Members?

Celtictat2

Elio Fan
Reaction score
So I assume many of you have already read the Who Are Our Moderators? thread. Now it's time for the members to join in the fun also. Many of you introduced yourselves when you joined however we want to hear who you are, what makes you tick, your life story, your plans for your Elios, and anything/everything else you wish to share with us.

Feel free to have fun with this, tell us some funny true stores, tell us some stories that stretch the truth, whatever you wish to make this a fun and enjoyable thread for all. :eek::D:cool::)
Hello from Clemmons, NC
Been a motorcycle rider since 08/1968 but had to hang it up and sell the bike in 2012... Doctors orders. I'm also a Life Member of C.O.B.B. (Crippled Old Biker Bastards). Tried a Trike and a Can-Am recently but both didn't work out due to medical issues. I'm stoked about the Elio and I'm looking forward to the Display in Charlotte, NC from 12/5-12/7. Not riding for two years has left an incredible void in my life and I hope the Elio is the cure for what ails me. Couldn't wear any of my Kilts on the Bike but I'll definitely be able to in the Elio.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Clemmons, NC
Been a motorcycle rider since 08/1968 but had to hang it up and sell the bike in 2012... Doctors orders. I'm also a Life Member of C.O.B.B. (Crippled Old Biker Bastards). Tried a Trike and a Can-Am recently but both didn't work out due to medical issues. I'm stoked about the Elio and I'm looking forward to the Display in Charlotte, NC from 12/5-12/7. Not riding for two years has left an incredible void in my life and I hope the Elio is the cure for what ails me. Couldn't wear any of my Kilts on the Bike but I'll definitely be able to in the Elio.
Welcome to the forum and this merry band (mostly) of Elio enthusiasts. Here you will find the latest information on the development and production of the Elio. I guess by default I belong to the COBB's as well. Injuries caused me to retire my bike and the Elio provides a new option. Enjoy the forum as its many friendly members.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, Jim H. I see you're in Las Cruses. I lived in Rio Rancho, NM until I retired to North caroliona 2 years ago.
Stationed at Ft Bragg a couple of times and retired to New Mexico. Not fascinated with the political culture but the weather and cost of living are just too good to leave.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello from Clemmons, NC
Welcome from Fayetteville NC :)

Windy

Reaction score
Hello all ! It is wonderful to join a new revolution in personal transportation ! I am anxious to join this emerging community of green minded citizens of this small blue world. I have met my goal of reducing my carbon footprint in half by buying a Honda Fit to replace the Jeep for daily commuting, and insulated my home and went to CFL's. I also now heat with wood instead of oil. This car will allow me to go to the next level ! World, are you listening ?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all ! It is wonderful to join a new revolution in personal transportation ! I am anxious to join this emerging community of green minded citizens of this small blue world. I have met my goal of reducing my carbon footprint in half by buying a Honda Fit to replace the Jeep for daily commuting, and insulated my home and went to CFL's. I also now heat with wood instead of oil. This car will allow me to go to the next level ! World, are you listening ?
Windy, welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information on the development and production of the Elio. We are a friendly helpful group and try to keep the forum informative and entertaining. Hope you will review those threads that appeal to you.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hello to all, new to Elio. I told my co-workers they will see me show up in an Elio in the near future. Standard question was WTH is an Elio? After looking at the Elio more than one said their wives wouldn't feel safe. My wife kept seeing me look at the Elio online and her curiosity got the best of her. After my short summary she looked at some of the video, safety features and mileage and said hell yes. I don't think I'm alone, when I look at the vehicle it screams fun. Hopefully, we will have a turbo option.
I'm a career firefighter with two adult girls and 3 grandchildren and not to forget one 125lb black lab. Stories, wish I kept a journal. :D

Hey JT, welcome to the forum, from KS. Congrats on your reservation.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome Windy! Congrats on your reservation!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Clemmons, NC

Hey Welcome Celtic! Glad to have you here. Did you put in your reservation yet?

Top Bottom