• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For me death is more likely a day or two before my Elio is delivered to the front door. I'm old . There is no reason this autocycle won't be built........perhaps another out of EM's control production delay......but it will be built. I've followed many Vaporware Concepts over the past 10 years........none had production facilities lined up and waiting. None had 34,000 + pre-orders or created this much excitement and acceptance by the average driver. IMO

understood and can identify with the old part but hopefully not the pending death part ..:confused:.. I've stated early on that my initial reaction was its all an elaborate scam .... frankly, that impression didn't start turning around until I started reading this form .... there are a bunch of folks here who are way beyond true believers and there is nothing wrong with that .... in a way, I'd like to be but a career working in NC's prison system has a way for breeding suspicion .... I certainly hope that their faith will be justified .... I no longer believe it is a scam but I am certainly not a true believer ....I do believe that the folks running Elio Motors are doing all they can to bring the vehicle into production .... will it happen, I don't know .... in my mind the odds are somewhere around 50 - 50 .... reports of a functional engine, reports of production of the next generation vehicles, reports of positive crash test, reports of government loan approval, reports of the assembly line being assembled, reports of workers being hired/trained, and other such advances will, again in my mind, up the odds

Jim

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all-in for $1000 (5477). I'm waiting for some kind of indication that they will end the reservation period, at which point I will go "all-in" for another @ $100. Or, as time goes on, I will simply decide it is time to make my reservation for #2 and will do so.

I guess that indicates my faith in the final result. I hope to modify my second as a performance model.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all-in for $1000 (5477). I'm waiting for some kind of indication that they will end the reservation period, at which point I will go "all-in" for another @ $100. Or, as time goes on, I will simply decide it is time to make my reservation for #2 and will do so.

I guess that indicates my faith in the final result. I hope to modify my second as a performance model.
Did you ever get that second reservation?

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
getting more excited and confident all the time. on a scale of 1-10:

dreamstime_volume_11_social_media_roi-258x300.jpg

Top Bottom