• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have seven old cars, none of them have AC, and I live in the California Mohave desert. The one car I had with AC (Miata) was destroyed while waiting at a stop light.

I was hoping the Elio, which has AC, would arrive before summer 2016.

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5...I give this company a 50/50 chance of making it. Meanwhile I've been having a ball with my Reeper. If they ever manufacture the Elio for the proposed cost I'll still get one. In the meantime though I'm glad of my choice of the Reeper for my fun vehicle.

Attachments

• 2-end of Bennetts Pier Rd.JPG
    2-end of Bennetts Pier Rd.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 182

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got my Elio's color picked out! I"m not sure about options, but all those spoilers, splitters, ground effects, shiny gas cap and light covers are not my thing for sure! So far the only option spoken about that sounds my speed are the open wheel fenders.

so, what color did you choose ?

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Found some stock shares that had vanished about 20 years ago, and what do you know, they've gone up in value. About 2/3 of an Elio's worth. So I have doubled my all-in to $1000 and will bank the remainder towards my car. My attitude all along is, don't risk more than you can afford to lose. But it's awfully nice to know how I'm going to pay for the car! I'll be able to afford my Elio with some options and no loan!

Top Bottom