• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Elio Guys
Been thinking about an Elio since I first got a look at the add they had on Fox. On Friday with the $7000.00 lock I went all in and gave my grand for the dream of this cool little car sometime in 2017. Going to get a 5 speed and at the moment deciding on Green, Blue or Red.....hard decision as I like them all. So how long should it take to get a Production Number and did they hit 20,000 yet? Thanks in advance

Elio Ron
They do the SIL (SIL = Spot In Line) mailings about every 6 to 7 weeks.
They just did one at the end of July, so the next one should be in the middle of September.
Last I heard, the numbers were around 19,600, so the 20K mark might be (should be) in the next batch.

Welcome to the Elio Owners Forum from the Pacific NW :welcome:
A place that can provide the most information about the Elio, and a full spectrum of speculations at times.
The members here come from a wide spread age group and walks of life.

So pull up a chair and join the waiting line for the next big thing to the transportation industry.

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Elio Guys
Been thinking about an Elio since I first got a look at the add they had on Fox. On Friday with the $7000.00 lock I went all in and gave my grand for the dream of this cool little car sometime in 2017. Going to get a 5 speed and at the moment deciding on Green, Blue or Red.....hard decision as I like them all. So how long should it take to get a Production Number and did they hit 20,000 yet? Thanks in advance

Elio Ron
Welcome to Elioowners.com Ron

Enjoy your stay and let us know what your SIL # is when you get it.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Elio Guys

Elio Ron
Congratulations and welcome it the Elio family. Great people here to share the journey with.

mrmeeks

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finely got my shirt and wore it to the Douglas County Fair and only got two comments. One thought it was a rip off and the other thought was cool.
DSCF0288a.jpg
IMGP2133.JPG
IMGP2134a.jpg

Top Bottom