• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

GuyinWA1

Reaction score
Just recently heard about the Elio and can't wait for them to start rolling off the line. Could only afford the $100 All In reservation but plan on upgrading asap. Really wish all "ALL IN" would get a pace in line # but my understanding is only the 1k reservation holder get a # is the correct?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just recently heard about the Elio and can't wait for them to start rolling off the line. Could only afford the $100 All In reservation but plan on upgrading asap. Really wish all "ALL IN" would get a pace in line # but my understanding is only the 1k reservation holder get a # is the correct?
GuyinWA1,welcome to the forum and congratulations on your reservation. Many of us started with that $100 initial reservation,

Finsta

Reaction score
Many of my friends tell me I'm whacked for preordering. That this will never happen. The scam forums are overflowing with members.
I choose to have hope as I love new independent thinking outside the box ideas. I always like to be different & not follow the crowd. I hope we are all right!

Reaction score
Many of my friends tell me I'm whacked for preordering. That this will never happen. The scam forums are overflowing with members.
I choose to have hope as I love new independent thinking outside the box ideas. I always like to be different & not follow the crowd. I hope we are all right!

Oh Bull, Finsta in the USA, first time poster. The scam forums are NOT overflowing. They all have the same people posting and they all cross post with their sock puppets. They even answer themselves, lol. 56,000 and counting are supporting ELIO.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
There is another thread on here with that exact same heading; that when he went in to his local cigar shop, all of his friend there gave him a bad time about it. I'll see if I can find it; or you can try the search engine to find it (it works really well).

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Found it!!
Title is "Owner Mocked"
Guy was in your same situation; it's a good read.
Here's post #1 in that thread
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/owner-mocked.7303/

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fiesta, welcome to the forum and the group of Elio believers. Some of us have been here along time and represent the faithful. Enjoy the experience and the journey with us.

RonnieB

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey Elio Guys
Been thinking about an Elio since I first got a look at the add they had on Fox. On Friday with the $7000.00 lock I went all in and gave my grand for the dream of this cool little car sometime in 2017. Going to get a 5 speed and at the moment deciding on Green, Blue or Red.....hard decision as I like them all. So how long should it take to get a Production Number and did they hit 20,000 yet? Thanks in advance

Elio Ron

Top Bottom