• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Could I assume you have never downloaded Reported Numbers.xls?

Why am I doing this? To have a list of Elio owners all over the USA, and to make it available to others. It is a sort of "hobby" for me and gives me satisfaction of doing something positive--better than being a naysayer.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Could I assume you have never downloaded Reported Numbers.xls?

Why am I doing this? To have a list of Elio owners all over the USA, and to make it available to others. It is a sort of "hobby" for me and gives me satisfaction of doing something positive--better than being a naysayer.
Looks like if 1000 of us donated $1000 we might be able to become an accredited investor entity.

Nate_tx

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
1000 all in #6931 - Another 500.00 all in - waiting on a compelling event to boost confidence further to lay the other 500.00 down for a number.

This last payday also made it official - Reached my goal + just a scoche over $8000.00 in cash savings account which is how much I estimate I need to buy the Elio + tax and cruise control clear and free of any loan or borrowing. I will probably trickle a bit more in there just in case but now I can focus the remainder of disposable income to restart and continue my Diesel Suburban Urban Assualt / Zombie Appocolypse project ;)

So I am ready any day. I want to thank Elio Motors for patiently waiting for me during this period of cash acquisition. I am hoping this news goes viral within EM and they start building mine next couple of days or hey I can wait a week or 2 I guess ;):rolleyes:o_O;) heheh

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1000 all in #6931 - Another 500.00 all in - waiting on a compelling event to boost confidence further to lay the other 500.00 down for a number.

This last payday also made it official - Reached my goal + just a scoche over $8000.00 in cash savings account which is how much I estimate I need to buy the Elio + tax and cruise control clear and free of any loan or borrowing. I will probably trickle a bit more in there just in case but now I can focus the remainder of disposable income to restart and continue my Diesel Suburban Urban Assualt / Zombie Appocolypse project ;)

So I am ready any day. I want to thank Elio Motors for patiently waiting for me during this period of cash acquisition. I am hoping this news goes viral within EM and they start building mine next couple of days or hey I can wait a week or 2 I guess ;):rolleyes:o_O;) heheh
Congratulations on your Elio savings. Great example of others and a good way to spend the time waiting for production.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

Congrats! I would however recommended saving an extra $2k just to be safe.

Top Bottom