• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I turned 55. I decided to start drawing from one of my retirements, therefore making it available to me while I'm still alive! It will mostly sit there waiting for me, allowing me to move up in line when I decide to, as well as pay cash when I pick it up.
The difference between now and waiting seven years is about five hundred a Month, but the odds are, at least this way it will be ME spending the money.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I turned 55. I decided to start drawing from one of my retirements, therefore making it available to me while I'm still alive! It will mostly sit there waiting for me, allowing me to move up in line when I decide to, as well as pay cash when I pick it up.
The difference between now and waiting seven years is about five hundred a Month, but the odds are, at least this way it will be ME spending the money.
Somebody check me on this but because it is tax deferred I believe there is an extra penalty from the Irs for early withdrawal. This should make it counter productive to your real retirement with these extra tax penalties.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're checked. It's a County retirement fund, not an IRA or 401.

Many jobs, including law enforcement have earlier retirement age options, due to the stresses of the job.
In this case, any County worker who meets (in my case) the rule of 70 and is at least 55 yrs of age, is allowed to "retire" and start collecting the hard earned funds.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're checked. It's a County retirement fund, not an IRA or 401.

Many jobs, including law enforcement have earlier retirement age options, due to the stresses of the job.
In this case, any County worker who meets (in my case) the rule of 70 and is at least 55 yrs of age, is allowed to "retire" and start collecting the hard earned funds.
Well ok then. Perhaps sometime in the future you might be able to donate to me instead. LOL

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In 3 more retirements I should be able to travel a bit. Hopefully I'll be healthy enough to do so. LOL.
Those three will wait, probably until I'm 65 at least.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jambe and Bert please explain what you like about the number 12859. Which do you prefer 12859 or 8954?
Since I maintain Reported Numbers.xls I give anyone who reports their number a "like" because it makes recording who has that number easier for me.
As for #8954, I like it, just not as much as you do! :)

So, do you "like" my answer?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since I maintain Reported Numbers.xls I give anyone who reports their number a "like" because it makes recording who has that number easier for me.
As for #8954, I like it, just not as much as you do! :)

So, do you "like" my answer?
Sounds like too much information to me. What do you desire to accomplish?

Top Bottom