• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was completely sold on creamsicle. The P4 was the same color as my first new car, a 1972 RX2. But P5 (and my wife) have convinced me of red hot. My first car, '65 GTO, was black...acres of metal. Silver would be my wife's first choice but she knows this will be 'mine' most of the time to and from work and I want high viz (for safety, of course! ).

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
White vehicle is the colest temperature in our hot summers. Tinted windows. Signal and brake lights on the back of the wheel fenders to be very obvious for someone behind me.
No tinted windows for me and I'm in southeast Texas. Ugliest thing on a car is a window with white bubbles in the "lifetime guaranteed" window tint film.

And I'm with the plurality...Red Hot.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
No tinted windows for me and I'm in southeast Texas. Ugliest thing on a car is a window with white bubbles in the "lifetime guaranteed" window tint film.

And I'm with the plurality...Red Hot.
Bubbles in the tint means the person that put it on didn't know what he was doing, and used cheap film.

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I originally wanted Licorice however I'm now undecided. I live just north of Houston and dark colored cars that stay outdoors have the paint just burn off after a few years. I have a black Accord that looks like hell even though I've always tried to keep it clean and waxed. Another factor the Elio is to have a dry process paint system (whatever that is) which just sounds more like an industrial coating than the shine of a BC/CC finish. I really don't think we'll see the shine of the P5 on production vehicles. Rocket Silver is my second choice but I'm afraid it will look like Battleship Grey so I guess I'll wait to see the actual production finish before making a decision.

Top Bottom