• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Back to the topic ......
I picked licorice (Black) on the day I did my deposit (which was the first day I saw the Elio) and I'm sticking with it.
Most of my life I've had light colored (ok, white) vehicles. Since most of my vehicles were bought used I really didn't have a choice unless I wanted to have it repainted. The vehicles I have had that were other colors were red, green, dark blue, Sears Turquoise (my 65 Chevy Van) or brown; but never a black one. Yes, I know how dirty they get, my Nitro is dark metallic blue (close to black) so I'm ready for the constant cleaning.
Plus I always tint my windows; I love the look, and I'm UVA and UVB allergic (I'll get rashes; welding used to turn my neck solid red; yeah yeah a real redneck ha ha). So a black vehicle, with dark glass will fit me perfectly.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back to the topic ......
I picked licorice (Black) on the day I did my deposit (which was the first day I saw the Elio) and I'm sticking with it.
Most of my life I've had light colored (ok, white) vehicles. Since most of my vehicles were bought used I really didn't have a choice unless I wanted to have it repainted. The vehicles I have had that were other colors were red, green, dark blue, Sears Turquoise (my 65 Chevy Van) or brown; but never a black one. Yes, I know how dirty they get, my Nitro is dark metallic blue (close to black) so I'm ready for the constant cleaning.
Plus I always tint my windows; I love the look, and I'm UVA and UVB allergic (I'll get rashes; welding used to turn my neck solid red; yeah yeah a real redneck ha ha). So a black vehicle, with dark glass will fit me perfectly.

Well at least your elio will be 1/4 as much to wash:)

Top Bottom