• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Washington Elio Gang Looks A Little Thin In The Skin

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Seattle WA, as of August, moving out from Florida The Sunshine state
Welcome :welcome: EZYARCUR from a long time Pacific Northwesterner.
Glad you joined the forum; this group of faithful are from all age groups, walks of life and vast array of ideas and opinions.

What part of Seattle are you moving to?

EZYARCUR

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome :welcome: EZYARCUR from a long time Pacific Northwesterner.
Glad you joined the forum; this group of faithful are from all age groups, walks of life and vast array of ideas and opinions.

What part of Seattle are you moving to?
Wallingford. Getting ready for a weather shock (I'm coming from S Florida), although it's been hotter there than here.
BTW, I used to be RUCRAYZE, but w/ new computer, and solving the puzzle (what's that about- my bank requires non robot imput), getting a green check, then seeing nothing in my email a few times, I came back in (new name is RUCRAYZE- backwards

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Wallingford. Getting ready for a weather shock (I'm coming from S Florida), although it's been hotter there than here.
BTW, I used to be RUCRAYZE, but w/ new computer, and solving the puzzle (what's that about- my bank requires non robot imput), getting a green check, then seeing nothing in my email a few times, I came back in (new name is RUCRAYZE- backwards
Yup, caught that in a different thread. I pay pretty close attention to these little things

Yup we've been in record temps for a while now; there is also a water shortage and a restriction for the whole state.
Where I live, it was 86 at 10:00 this morning, has gotten up to 104 so far today

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup. I got to see and sit in the p-3 when it was here at the Northgate Mall.
The P4 made a few visits around the area last summer; they were up at Boeing Field the weekend of the air show. then made a couple of stops in the Portland area; this was a few months before they kind of shut down the tour to get the P5 ready for the reveal in November; there were quite a few members from this forum that did stop in to see it.

Top Bottom