• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just hope no one uses the out-riggers for a place to sit. You know, when you leave out in the parking lot at the malt shop.:eek::rolleyes::cool:

Mount some of these on each fender....problem solved!:D

spikes.gif

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's definitely good work, but I think I prefer the plain look. With the pattern the same as the back end, I think it looks a little busy for my taste. Maybe a good compromise would be a patterned change in surface texture rather than actual impressions/ridges?

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's definitely good work, but I think I prefer the plain look. With the pattern the same as the back end, I think it looks a little busy for my taste. Maybe a good compromise would be a patterned change in surface texture rather than actual impressions/ridges?
Hopefully they will offer it as an upgrade. Which I would surely buy!

Jeff Bowlsby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here, I fixed the bland looking front fender skirts myself! Don't look to close, it was a quick job. ;)

View attachment 7624

Excellent! Elio looks like its in motion even while standing still. I hope EM is ready this and sees the design/marketing benefit of this subtle change. Design integrity...that's what this says for the Elio.

Top Bottom