• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Saturday, February 7, 2015 - Cbs - Paul Elio On The Henry Ford's Innovation Nation

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I personally would prefer to see an Elio Superbowl ad, but given the shortage of funds, I guess that's out of the question. One can only dream of the effect that kind of national exposure would have on reservations.
that's what launched Apple- was a great one -classic!!
I don't know the dollar amount for a 30 sec spot, but it's probably more then the GNP of many countries!!!
!Watch the game to see the ads- games are usually boring
Best thing about the Super Bowl- it keeps roman numbers alive!!! (probably a large part of the viewers can't figure out the x's.l's and M's )
well, it's VII time for dinner, usually go to bed at XI, up at X!!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Per Elio Motors website, the date for Elio's episode will Air Saturday February 7th, at 11am Eastern time, on the Henry Ford's Innovation Nation. Set your DVR. Should be interesting. I wonder if they edited the time line since the announcement of the recent delay, since this episode was filmed months ago.

em innovation nation.jpg

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know the dollar amount for a 30 sec spot, but it's probably more then the GNP of many countries!!!
Best thing about the Super Bowl- it keeps roman numbers alive!!! (probably a large part of the viewers can't figure out the x's.l's and M's )

I heard yesterday...$4.5 Million/minute.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or, in Roman soldier speak, XIX dinner, bed at XXIII, up at X !

Top Bottom