• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Saturday, February 7, 2015 - Cbs - Paul Elio On The Henry Ford's Innovation Nation

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It wasn't on the program this morning. (sigh). Oh well, there's always next week..

Saturday early mornings?? a conflict!!-nope- English football, Barclay's Premier League!! Go Manchester United!! The beautiful things I've learned in the last year, and I firmly believe it is not as popular here as the rest of the planet-because
no commercials --45+ minutes of uninterrupted sport!! American Football- the last 10 minutes of a game- easily goes on, and on, filled every time out/ stoppage/play reviews etc.
English football- followed by the second half with 45 min of the same.
You can calculate to within a few min when the game will end (easier to plan the day), unlike Sunday night football, when 60 minutes goes on @7- except during NFL when it goes on and on- Still pissed when they switched off the Jet game to go to Heidi!!!!
Not enough commercial time = ad revenue losses, which basically what drives the NFL
I think the same of Hockey, but now they've added lots of reasons to time out. Back in the day you watched a full period of hockey without commercials- only broke for commercials if too much blood on the ice!!
and baseball being sooooo sloooo if they wanted you could throw in a commercial between pitches!!, but I digress ....

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors does not control when this will appear as it is up to CBS. The segment has already been filmed so we just have to be patient and wait for it to be aired. :)

I think, Just my OPINION..........

This segment won't air until November 8th, after SEMA's opening. Cause its going to show a running engine :)

Elio Motors is WAY ahead of what they are releasing publicly. Production will start March 2015 (Z will get her 2015 model) Goofyone KNOWS but is biting his tongue so much he will need stitches in it! He wants to tell us, but sworn to secrecy. Good job Goofyone! at least I know you can keep a secret :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think, Just my OPINION..........

This segment won't air until November 8th, after SEMA's opening. Cause its going to show a running engine :)

Elio Motors is WAY ahead of what they are releasing publicly. Production will start March 2015 (Z will get her 2015 model) Goofyone KNOWS but is biting his tongue so much he will need stitches in it! He wants to tell us, but sworn to secrecy. Good job Goofyone! at least I know you can keep a secret :)
I'm not sure why you think March 2015 production. That was taken off the table by the delay getting the plant. Paul Elio removed it presonally with a message to all reservation holders at that time moving the production date to third quarter 2015. I posted it here either late last week or earlier this week. I will try to find it again but it may be after I am off the brain scrambling drug I am currently on. Sorry. You can try searching for it as will I. :-) Z

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you think March 2015 production. That was taken off the table by the delay getting the plant. Paul Elio removed it presonally with a message to all reservation holders at that time moving the production date to third quarter 2015. I posted it here either late last week or earlier this week. I will try to find it again but it may be after I am off the brain scrambling drug I am currently on. Sorry. You can try searching for it as will I. :) Z

Well, I just have a "feeling" with everything going on.......seen two post from their facebook posted here saying "accelerate" and this news about this show and goofyone has been silent (usually responds to this stuff (maybe he's just busy)) I'm just excited and wishful thinking is all.......

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Per Elio Motors website, the date for Elio's episode will Air Saturday February 7th, at 11am Eastern time, on the Henry Ford's Innovation Nation. Set your DVR. Should be interesting. I wonder if they edited the time line since the announcement of the recent delay, since this episode was filmed months ago.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it. One of the main reasons for my interest in the Elio is to be a part of the evolution of American automobiles. It also does not hurt to gain a litle independence from the big oil companies and oil producing nations that do not even like us every time I get behind the wheel.
I personally would prefer to see an Elio Superbowl ad, but given the shortage of funds, I guess that's out of the question. One can only dream of the effect that kind of national exposure would have on reservations.

Top Bottom