• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Results Are In!!!! Vote Early, Vote Often!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
in a discussion of colors, it might pay to remember that EM has repeatedly stated the creamsicle color used on the P4 isn't exactly the same as what will be used on production vehicles .... the same was noted when pictures of the blue P5 were first released .... I have no reason to believe the same won't be true with whatever color is chosen for the P6

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, "When was the last time, you turned your head, to look at a WHITE vehicle?" The P5 Needs to turn Heads! It needs to POP! It needs to have people say, "WOW!, Cool, Awsome, Sweet! White on the other hand will have people saying "Interesting, Unique, I wonder what it will look like in Color?" I have never picked a vehicle just because of its color. But I have noticed over the years white is usually the closest to a base model, while other colors have more options.;)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, "When was the last time, you turned your head, to look at a WHITE vehicle?" The P5 Needs to turn Heads! It needs to POP! It needs to have people say, "WOW!, Cool, Awsome, Sweet! White on the other hand will have people saying "Interesting, Unique, I wonder what it will look like in Color?" I have never picked a vehicle just because of its color. But I have noticed over the years white is usually the closest to a base model, while other colors have more options.;)
Good point. I'm sure some white could be a premium color but I know the Ruby Red of my Truck cost $600 extra.

ThreeWheelBurnin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The poll results are looking awfully suspicious. Over the course of maybe a few hours, there's these big bursts of marshmallow votes coming in. I wonder if someone is messing with it. If someone is messing with the poll numbers, maybe Elio will say, "Look, the vote was rigged, and we decided Red would be better anyway. So we're doing a red P5."

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The poll results are looking awfully suspicious. Over the course of maybe a few hours, there's these big bursts of marshmallow votes coming in. I wonder if someone is messing with it. If someone is messing with the poll numbers, maybe Elio will say, "Look, the vote was rigged, and we decided Red would be better anyway. So we're doing a red P5."
Really; since the poll opened it was pretty close. You look at the results now and it's Red=22.74% White=77.26%
So it went from close (50 / 50) all the way to 3 to 1 white.

That seems awfully strange; I'd like to know how many votes in total they've received.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really; since the poll opened it was pretty close. You look at the results now and it's Red=22.74% White=77.26%
So it went from close (50 / 50) all the way to 3 to 1 white.

That seems awfully strange; I'd like to know how many votes in total they've received.
somebody's messing with it. that's just not a sane result.

Top Bottom