• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Love it when the daily number for a week is up above 35 per day. Good news.

for the last week or so we have been getting some emails from EM urging us to consider upgrading to $1,000 All In so as to be able to get a number assigned prior to the next mailing .... it would appear that their campaign may have been somewhat successful

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
for the last week or so we have been getting some emails from EM urging us to consider upgrading to $1,000 All In so as to be able to get a number assigned prior to the next mailing .... it would appear that their campaign may have been somewhat successful
It worked with me. Last Friday, I put down another All In deposit of $1000 for a second Elio.
(But the T-shirts are ugly.)

Elio Motors should include some T-shirts with every vehicle. People will wear them and advertise Elio Motors even when they are not driving their vehicle.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It worked with me. Last Friday, I put down another All In deposit of $1000 for a second Elio.

Elio Motors should include some T-shirts with every vehicle. People will wear them and advertise Elio Motors even when they are not driving their vehicle.

Technically, they already have. I got my shirt with my reservation...

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Pistonboy, congratulations on your second $1K. Hope this one is HOT RED.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last Friday, I put down another All In deposit of $1000 for a second Elio.

My spot in line number is 16,070.

I said earlier, Elio Motors should include some T-shirts with every vehicle. I mean extra T-shirts when the customer picks up the vehicle. EM should be giving out many T-shirts. It is low cost advertising and the reservationist will probably wear them frequent.y

Top Bottom