• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
at an average of 30 per day, it will take about 10 months to get to 50,000 .... if the program shows the level of development over the next few months that we hope it will, they will reach 50,000 much faster .... if not, it may take much longer
well, using the table that Painter referred to I just took a couple of #'s to get relative dates- If it should come to pass, at this pace +/- the wait looks very silly?
E #1 2/4
3000 3/31
10,000 4/28
15,000 5/12
25,000 6/23
100,000 11/10
150,000 1/19
My point- the difference in years spent on line (1k all in) equates to weeks receiving your E (Big bummer)!!!!!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy too, with the IAV engine, but I would have otherwise been impressed had it been dropped into a new prototype as a complete surprise for the auto show and ready to be used to tool up the factory for production.

Reactions: DWR

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy too, with the IAV engine, but I would have otherwise been impressed had it been dropped into a new prototype as a complete surprise for the auto show and ready to be used to tool up the factory for production.
I agree with you Rickb! But, let's not get to far ahead of ourselves. Even though folks, like you and me have been following Elio for (my case) over a year now, this is a start up company. I for one, don't expect miracles (even though that would be great!). I truly believe Paul is trying to make this happen with all the resources at his disposal. The question is, do you believe the Elio WILL happen, even with disappointments along the way? Believe me friend, we ARE on the same team. I'm just not expecting miracles. :)

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you Rickb! But, let's not get to far ahead of ourselves. Even though folks, like you and me have been following Elio for (my case) over a year now, this is a start up company. I for one, don't expect miracles (even though that would be great!). I truly believe Paul is trying to make this happen with all the resources at his disposal. The question is, do you believe the Elio WILL happen, even with disappointments along the way? Believe me friend, we ARE on the same team. I'm just not expecting miracles. :)
I've been following EM since 2008 and believe it's a miracle they have gotten as far as they have. I agree that we are on the same team. I can't honestly answer the question, will Elio happen? I think it can happen given enough time and money.

I'm hoping either for a miracle or the ATVM loan to be approved. (or would that be the miracle? lol)

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been following EM since 2008 and believe it's a miracle they have gotten as far as they have. I agree that we are on the same team. I can't honestly answer the question, will Elio happen? I think it can happen given enough time and money.

I'm hoping either for a miracle or the ATVM loan to be approved. (or would that be the miracle? lol)

You are WAY ahead of me in Elio land. Yes, I want one. Yes, I have a $500.00 all in reservation (that's all I could go in with, without risking my families welfare). If I were in since 2008 like you, I would have probably lost intrest long ago. You've been in this six years now. I would really like to see how many years it took Henry Ford to take his ideas from the point Elio's progress is, to a production line. Probably not a fair comparison, because we already (for the most part), have dependable transportation. If production doesn't happen within the next half of next year, Elio will have to start paying fines for the jobs they did not create. IMO, that will be the death throws of Elio (of course,unless they get another extension). :)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You are WAY ahead of me in Elio land. Yes, I want one. Yes, I have a $500.00 all in reservation (that's all I could go in with, without risking my families welfare). If I were in since 2008 like you, I would have probably lost intrest long ago. You've been in this six years now. I would really like to see how many years it took Henry Ford to take his ideas from the point Elio's progress is, to a production line. Probably not a fair comparison, because we already (for the most part), have dependable transportation. If production doesn't happen within the next half of next year, Elio will have to start paying fines for the jobs they did not create. IMO, that will be the death throws of Elio (of course,unless they get another extension). :)
I'm sure you would have continued interest over the long haul as well. One more year is my breaking point. It is a big deal for EM to have gotten as far as they have with their concept as a new vehicle startup company. The all important next round of funding should push them over the finish line. I hope soon because I seriously doubt there will be another extension offered so delivery in 2016 it is!

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you know about this...
If you go to www.eliomotors.com and scroll down until you see "Reserve Your Elio Today - 50% Bonus Offer, click on it and look at the top left where it says $1000 Hover Over... this pop-up appears:
Make your reservation now and you'll receive the next spot available in the production line, which is approximately 13,300. Your official number will be sent in the email within 6-8 weeks.

I don't know how often this number is updated. A guy on another forum of which I am a member-- www.forestryforum.com - told me about this.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you know about this...
If you go to www.eliomotors.com and scroll down until you see "Reserve Your Elio Today - 50% Bonus Offer, click on it and look at the top left where it says $1000 Hover Over... this pop-up appears:
Make your reservation now and you'll receive the next spot available in the production line, which is approximately 13,300. Your official number will be sent in the email within 6-8 weeks.

I don't know how often this number is updated. A guy on another forum of which I am a member-- www.forestryforum.com - told me about this.

interesting, I hadn't noticed that .... thanks for posting it .... 13,300 X $1,000 = $13,300,000 :)

Last edited:

daniel Bazley

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too have been keeping track of the reservation numbers, and since I went in back in Sept of 2014 there has been an average of 275 more reservation per month as of march 22nd 2015 for a total of 40945.

Interesting, that's about 5000 more reservation than the total 3 year production run of the last vehicle I bought new back in 2006, a Saturn Sky that at the time there wasn't a showroom model available to base my buying decision on. That's two faith base purchases in the last ten years. ;)

Top Bottom