• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would be a great gift, but you'd have to let the person in on it because you'd actually be giving them a $6700 gift.
We actually have a member who got an Elio reservation as gift from his two sons. If I remember correctly, they gave him a $1,000 all in reservation for Father's Day. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually, there is a gift idea here. We could ask family and friends to contribute to an Elio fund rather than buying other gifts. Hmmm. I wonder how that can be done. Maybe if the Elio savings account mentioned in connection to the credit card discussion in Birmingham is instituted, it could be done that way. I doubt an interest rate on that can be any worse than what I am getting on my savings account at my credit union. At least I sure hope not. I get a better rate on my checking account than I do on my savings account. :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put my $1000 down in 2013 so that is already paid off...if it was possible I'd be making payments on my Elio all this time and it would be paid off by the time I got mine. I'd even have money to choose a few options that I might not be able to afford when I do get mine now.
It would be easy enough to set up a savings account and make car payment t-shirt to it now to get ahead.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
36,645 minus 36,473 equals 172 divided by 7 equals 24.57 per day

I'm amazed reservations have not dropped even lower considering how close to Thanksgiving and the Christmas shopping time we are. In fact, I have observed that Christmas shopping is already well under way. Have fun with the numbers. :) Z

edited to correct daily number.

Last edited:
Top Bottom