• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
updated graph.

ELIO RESERVATIONS 10-12.jpg

Reaction score
I was thinking ( very scary ) if they set up a camera, at the end of the production line, with a sign giving the production # , slap your baby Elio is born! What ya think Paul?

Yes, I agree. Slap that video on YouTube !!! A running non-script motion picture of vehicle after vehicle popping out of the chute. When the lights are on the camera will be on. Maybe we need to mention this notion to 'THE BLAZE'. Those of us who know what the is, What do you think we could do to get this going. The Blaze might be conned into paying for the operation. Just thinking. If you think I should, I'll go back into my corner and be quite.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Christmas and income tax just down the road. I look for it to stay a little slow until the first of Feb. 15.
For some that keep up with the Elio and are on the fence I think will wait until early spring to see if there is another delay.
If not by May or June I look for things to start moving. Christmas and Tax season will be over and the sun will be shining.

Reaction score
I like to abbreviate "thoughts and prayers to "t's & p's! ya know what im sayin? shall we sing?
Old MACDONALD had a farm
MY-E-L-I-O
And on his farm he had a car
MY-E-L-I-O
With a honk honk here
And a toot toot there
Here a honk, there a toot
Everywhere a honk toot
Old MacDonald had a farm
MY-E-L-I-O
see what I did there? I had to throw a "my" in to keep the rhymetic cadence of the song going.o_O

It's been done and I love it. Check on this for a Elio Song.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New reservations have been down the last 3 weeks, but THAT IS NOT A TREND. Like anything else, publicity generates sales -- and there's been, as someone else pointed out, a dearth of engineering or other breakthrough announcements. Presumably the folks at Elio aren't concerned ... watch things perk up as soon as there's a running engine, an ATVM loan guarantee announcement (positive) from the DOE, a list of actual options ... anything like that will cause a fresh spurt of interest and deposits.

BTW -- Elio has a guy whose sole responsibility is fleet sales -- and NOT ONE WORD has been said about any fleet reservations. That would be a dynamite announcement to kick reservations up a notch. Hmmmm.

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As low as 42/day seems, it's also constant.
Over the past month, the average has been about 45/day.
The average deviation from that is only +/-5 week to week.

While 42 reservations per day may not sound like a lot in the context of 800/day at the Sept 1 cutoff, that's still a lot of cars-that-don't-exist getting sold. Not only that, it's a steady supply. The last thing long-term investors want to see is volatility, I see these numbers as encouraging - especially given the lack of major developments.

Top Bottom