• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Personal Attacks, Stirring The Pot Is One

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
According to urban myths, it depends on which hemisphere you live on (north or south) as to clockwise or counterclockwise. Give your toilets a flush to check and see which way we should be officially be stirring!

In my travels I have had a chance to play with this several times as it is not unusual for new people who have not visited the southern hemisphere to want to test it out for themselves. Unfortunately no matter how much you try the water spins in the same direction. :(:D:cool:

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In my travels I have had a chance to play with this several times as it is not unusual for new people who have not visited the southern hemisphere to want to test it out for themselves. Unfortunately no matter how much you try the water spins in the same direction. :(:D:cool:
Aw, seriously!!??
Day is now ruined...

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, what's the official stirring direction? I have been woefully negelctful to see which way my toilet water goes!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, seriously!!??
Day is now ruined...
So, what's the official stirring direction? I have been woefully negelctful to see which way my toilet water goes!

Ok, I guess I will stop pulling everyones legs now. The real answer is that it depends on the bowl design. In your own home the sink and various toilets may spin in various directions. :cool:

But seriously this is a great trick to play on travelers crossing the equator for the first time. :D

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When stirring your toilet bowl, it is best, not to put the spoon to far in, as you will require it for later when scooping. Always check UNDER the toilet paper,
(Boy scout merit badge- Home Care- pg 34 ( 1987)Bathroom/Kitchen helpers.

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When stirring your toilet bowl, it is best, not to put the spoon to far in, as you will require it for later when scooping. Always check UNDER the toilet paper,
(Boy scout merit badge- Home Care- pg 34 ( 1987)Bathroom/Kitchen helpers.
It's now time for me to poke out my minds eye!

Top Bottom