• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio At St Francis University

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also found it interesting that Paul got dropped by his wife for being unemployed. So much for that richer or poor vow. I know a few guys who got the heave ho around that time too. Just goes to show what value you are to women.
Paul separated now? Will watch the speech tonight.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You've assumed that because the two events -- losing his company and getting divorced -- occurred at the same time that one caused the other. Maybe, maybe not. Odds are that losing the company was the last event in a disintegrating relationship. None of our business, really, except it must have greatly increased the pressure on Paul to DO SOMETHING.

Sure you are right but I think my way is right. Its not our business but he talked about it and I can empathize with guys like him because I have seen it and have lived it as well.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about accredited investors who invest in Elio get a special badge on there Elio? If you are fortunate enough to be one and get your badge and if a girl looks up what it means, I'm betting that might help with the babes. :)
You cynic! But actually, a badge for reservation holders and / or accredited investors would be a very nice "thank you" and maybe a little bit of an incentive.

Reaction score
I watched the whole thing was interesting. The most interesting is the 30 mill they are seeking currently is for the 25 pre production cars and 31 engines. Seems to me if they don't get these funds soon they wont be able to meet mid 2016 production. Seeing as it just only 15 months or so away. Hopefully they will get these monies soon.

I also found it interesting that Paul got dropped by his wife for being unemployed. So much for that richer or poor vow. I know a few guys who got the heave ho around that time too. Just goes to show what value you are to women.

YES TRUE Please take note. The worth of a man is support. Now a days it takes two, both the man and the wife. Sorry, no 'Aw Poor Man' here. But, it will be great to be a fly on the wall in her bedroom after Ex-hubby gets rich. And I do wish that to happen to all my heart.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You cynic! But actually, a badge for reservation holders and / or accredited investors would be a very nice "thank you" and maybe a little bit of an incentive.
Why don't you shoot a suggestion off to Cameron over at Eliowear to see what it would take to have some cast pins made, and then drop EM the same suggestion?

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
YES TRUE Please take note. The worth of a man is support. Now a days it takes two, both the man and the wife. Sorry, no 'Aw Poor Man' here. But, it will be great to be a fly on the wall in her bedroom after Ex-hubby gets rich. And I do wish that to happen to all my heart.

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2015...ex-husband-30-years-after-break-up-dale-vince
"
Woman wins right to seek money from ex-husband 30 years after breakup"
"Supreme court gives Kathleen Wyatt go-ahead to claim against Ecotricity boss Dale Vince, who became a multimillionaire after their divorce"

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to be leaving Paul too, if he doesn't show me the money by the 4th of July.

That would allow one full year to build/test protoypes, hire/train workers, and tool the plant. That is getting to be a very tight 2016 production schedule. Also, the dream & drive events which I have been so looking forward to.

It's getting very close to E Day: Time to stop dreaming and start driving.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to be leaving Paul too, if he doesn't show me the money by the 4th of July.

That would allow one full year to build/test protoypes, hire/train workers, and tool the plant. That is getting to be a very tight 2016 production schedule. Also, the dream & drive events which I have been so looking forward to.

It's getting very close to E Day: Time to stop dreaming and start driving.
thinking slingshot
Next week- start of 2nd quarter!!!

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On a simular line of thought, I wonder if they'd consider some sort of obvious distinction on all the first Year ones?
Something besides the Z I'll put on mine?
I loved the speech and Q & A afterward. You can tell he's still not actually used to public speaking. Not a bad thing, he's not a politician. ;)

Top Bottom