• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone asked about my new avatar so I thought I would upload it in full size on this feed as it is relevant. :)

eliozseatmodel.jpg

AriLea produced a "Model Z" tribute version of his 3D Elio rendering and I took this static image from that rendering.
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=u8bd401d1-8a24-4cf9-9777-25b405bf5411

Last edited:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You don't know what you missed Cache Man. Check out any of her 5000 plus post, and you will understand why we feel about her the way we do. Heck, I remember celebrating her 1000th post, and it doesn't seem that long ago. By the way, she would have "liked" anything you posted, as long as you got your point across. I "drunk posted" once and knew she saw it, but she didn't "like" it. Took it down the next morning.:oops: Although not an official staff member of the forum, she was our mother hen. Helped keep the peace. Sometimes more than the forum mods (no offense guys). Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to reading your future posts.:)
I once referred to Z as the "Den Mother of Troop Elio" she really like that! She could keep all of us scouts in line and would reprimand those she felt had gotten out of line, including me!:oops::rolleyes:;)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Count me in for the sticker, too.
I am still trying to wrap my mind around all of this news. . . . . . And I too will want to secure one of the "stickers" that is being created. But I am working on a nicely designed, small, plaque that will forever commerate Z's zest for life, and love for "Her" Elio, and all of us. . . . .a plaque that will be placed inside the cabin of my Elio, NEVER wear out, or fall off. Her spirit will travel every where my Elio takes me! :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am Aaron, Z's (zelio's) oldest son.

First, I apologize for taking so long to contact you all. I know people have been anxious for news. But losing my mom has been a blow to me, and it has taken me a few days to get back to (semi-) functional.

Second, on behalf of the family I want to thank you all for the tremendous outpouring of love, support, and tributes you have shown here. Not all have seen it yet, but I have told them about it, and they are all deeply grateful for the kindness and support you have shown.

Finally, thank you to all of you for riding along with her on this Elio journey. She had a blast this year participating in this, and you guys were as big a part of the fun as the Elio itself. Thanks for giving that to her.

I wanted to keep this post short, so an update of what's going on will be in my next post, to come later this evening.

AG
WELCOME, Aaron too the Elio Family Forum. . . . . A place where almost ALL of us were first welcomed by your Mother. My words are so inadequate here, and I realize that they can never fill the emptiness that you feel, but please know that we all loved Z very much and are very sorry for your loss.

Looking forward to hearing more from you as we travel this road together, hoping we can somehow help you heal.

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
This is so sad! I am an infrequent visitor, so just catching up, but I am a big fan of the Elio and Zelio. She was a wonderful friend to everyone who joined this forum in the last year. I know she really enjoyed this forum experience! She always had a polite way of saying everything.

Top Bottom