• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Z poster came in the mail today. Yellow Bird Ascending. 31" x 26". I can see the beautiful and telling details. An artist friend and I made plans to get it framed, next week after this winter storm.
That's great. One idea I've been bouncing in my head is I know a wrap is expensive and elaborate, but we could also help memorialize Z with a bumper sticker, she mentioned she had bumper stickers on her car.

I hope this is considered tasteful. I only used Word to edit this quickly to throw out this idea that was in my head, I'm sure others will have better ideas.

memory of Z bumper sticker.JPG

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's great. One idea I've been bouncing in my head is I know a wrap is expensive and elaborate, but we could also help memorialize Z with a bumper sticker, she mentioned she had bumper stickers on her car.

I hope this is considered tasteful. I only used Word to edit this quickly to throw out this idea that was in my head, I'm sure others will have better ideas.

View attachment 4146
If you get these made, I will gladly buy one to put on my Elio in her memory

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got a conversation reply from atozelio, Z's son today. He enjoyed reading Z's, and my conversations. Please invite him to any conversations you had with Z. The family deserves anything, and everything we can provided them. Even if you think it's not important, and trivial, please invite him to your conversations with Z. I lost my father 1-1/2 years ago, and would have loved to have some of his last thoughts/writings.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you get these made, I will gladly buy one to put on my Elio in her memory
Hey Jim,
What's strange/encouriging is, we would have never known about this painting, had it not been for Z. Kinda makes me wonder, what other paintings are out there that I can enjoy for one reason or another. I may make a trip to the local art museum just for kicks. Just to see if anything touches me, the way this painting touched Z.

AtoZelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello,

I am attaching an invite to you all to my Mom's remembrance this weekend. If any of you can make it we look forward to seeing you.

If you want to participate but can't make it, I am taking my ipod touch, so maybe we can facetime, and my brother is bringing his laptop, so perhaps we can google video or skype, if anyone is interested. I am yet checking in with the Y to see if they have wifi to support this....

Aaron

Attachments

• zelio invite.pdf
    270.2 KB · Views: 254

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello,

I am attaching an invite to you all to my Mom's remembrance this weekend. If any of you can make it we look forward to seeing you.

If you want to participate but can't make it, I am taking my ipod touch, so maybe we can facetime, and my brother is bringing his laptop, so perhaps we can google video or skype, if anyone is interested. I am yet checking in with the Y to see if they have wifi to support this....

Aaron
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend and will be on the road to San Antonio. I will be thinking about Z and our prayers are with you and the family.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish I was able to know Zelio (Bahti). Based on all the postings and comments, she gave a lot of herself to all those around her. Godspeed Z.
You don't know what you missed Cache Man. Check out any of her 5000 plus post, and you will understand why we feel about her the way we do. Heck, I remember celebrating her 1000th post, and it doesn't seem that long ago. By the way, she would have "liked" anything you posted, as long as you got your point across. I "drunk posted" once and knew she saw it, but she didn't "like" it. Took it down the next morning.:oops: Although not an official staff member of the forum, she was our mother hen. Helped keep the peace. Sometimes more than the forum mods (no offense guys). Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to reading your future posts.:)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You don't know what you missed Cache Man. Check out any of her 5000 plus post, and you will understand why we feel about her the way we do. Heck, I remember celebrating her 1000th post, and it doesn't seem that long ago. By the way, she would have "liked" anything you posted, as long as you got your point across. I "drunk posted" once and knew she saw it, but she didn't "like" it. Took it down the next morning.:oops: Although not an official staff member of the forum, she was our mother hen. Helped keep the peace. Sometimes more than the forum mods (no offense guys). Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to reading your future posts.:)
DWR said it all perfectly.

Top Bottom