• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Now Where?? Schedule For 2015???

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everybody been a while since I've been on this little form but I do have some new information.
I got to sit in one yesterday, the little orange Elio was awesome I was not disappointed in anyway it's a very cool little car,it was at the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale Arizona, they are thinking now it may be the fourth qrt. 15 to the first qrt of16 that they will be in production.not sure where they're going next.

glad you got to see it in person .... thanks for the info, it coincides with what has been widely speculated and I'm glad to hear that it is still projected to begin that soon

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Joshua I saw the Eilo yesterday and it already had the skyzMatic in it,looks kind of like a smart phone the ones that will be in production will have steering wheel operating controls. This one was attached to the dash. I thought it was something I wouldnt need.

interesting

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
glad you got to see it in person .... thanks for the info, it coincides with what has been widely speculated and I'm glad to hear that it is still projected to begin that soon
They also told us that the first ones would not have a tow package with them if they included the tow package on them it would put them back another six months. They want to get these into production as soon as possible with minimal problems. The engine is in it's final stages of finishing it is still on the bench it has gone through air induction tests and now going through oil tests but still on the bench.
In my humble opinion the little Eilo is worth waiting for.

Reaction score
Hey Triggs, Thanks for the report. I was told the same thing this summer, in Michigan. But, I didn't get the fella's name I talk too. Did you? I was under the impression that it was somebody working with the motor and it wouldn't be ready for the 3rd quarter. There's been lots of hints passed about this by the folks with the tour team and quite a few 'news' reporters but nothing 'official'.

Knighthawk

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I would agree. The Elio was awesome. I can't wait to get mine. But I can confirm what Triggs said as I was told the same information. They were saying 4th quarter this year is when they will be starting production. It will be nice when we can get a definite date and schedule. I got a nice video of the interior and them explaining the infinite Skyz integration if anyone is interested.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I would agree. The Elio was awesome. I can't wait to get mine. But I can confirm what Triggs said as I was told the same information. They were saying 4th quarter this year is when they will be starting production. It will be nice when we can get a definite date and schedule. I got a nice video of the interior and them explaining the infinite Skyz integration if anyone is interested.
:) put it on youtube, link it, and we'll watch :)

Top Bottom