• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Now Where?? Schedule For 2015???

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Too lazy to do a "questions we should ask at the showing" search, but did we determine whether or not the rear suspension was going to utilize a variable rate spring, or an adjustable spring perch?

A buddy's got air bags on his truck for towing his 5th-wheel. Pretty sweet set up, and a small one (very small) on the Elio might do the trick.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what mall the elio will be at in Tucson?
007jethro, welcome to the forum, the repository of information about the Elio. I will also be going to Tucson on Sunday, Jan 25th to see the P4. First saw the P3 in Albuquerque in Oct 2013 and immediately went all in. Time to see the P4. Hope you enjoy the forum because there is tons of information and the members are usually helpful and friendly. We try to keep it informative and entertaining. Looking forward to any pictures you take in Tucson as well as your questions, comments, and opinions. Enjoy both the Elion experience and the journey with the members of the forum.

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi everybody been a while since I've been on this little form but I do have some new information.
I got to sit in one yesterday, the little orange Elio was awesome I was not disappointed in anyway it's a very cool little car,it was at the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale Arizona, they are thinking now it may be the fourth qrt. 15 to the first qrt of16 that they will be in production.not sure where they're going next.

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Given that it is CES.... when will we see the P5 with the full SkyzMatix system installed? (yes, I know, no P5)
Hi Joshua I saw the Eilo yesterday and it already had the skyzMatic in it,looks kind of like a smart phone the ones that will be in production will have steering wheel operating controls. This one was attached to the dash. I thought it was something I wouldnt need.

Top Bottom