• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looks Like We Did Get Laws Changed In Kansas

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Update: heard from my state rep, the autocycle bill passed through the KS House 122-0. Rep gave me the name of my senator, suggested I give him a heads up. Emailed him about the coming bill, he responded favorably and that he'd talk to the Rep about it. Sounds like the next stop is the KS Senate.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Update: heard from my state rep, the autocycle bill passed through the KS House 122-0. Rep gave me the name of my senator, suggested I give him a heads up. Emailed him about the coming bill, he responded favorably and that he'd talk to the Rep about it. Sounds like the next stop is the KS Senate.

congratulations indeed .... we haven't heard anything about what is supposed to be going on in NC

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
AZ HB2211 Autocycles; motorized quadricycles Autocycles; motorized quadricycles Referred to Senate TRANS Committee 02-24-2015
AZ SB1051 Autocycles; class M license; exemption Autocycles; class M license; exemption Referred to House TI Committee

upload_2015-2-25_17-38-21.jpeg
Progressing................

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Excellent news!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Oh Lord, Jeff's lost it... he's quoting himself... lol

Not really, just referencing it. I just saw the above posted on the Elio Motors Owners Association Facebook page. Someone had received an email from someone.

It's an interesting experience, seeing your words referenced and come around full-circle. Makes you think twice about what you say, cuz once it's on the internet, it's there forever. :eek: :D

Top Bottom