• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Wanna Let Everyone Know That Theres A New All In Guy In Town...

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
That's good news! BIG cinnabon-lover too, but a Cinnabon-snob. The original Cinnabons were individual store made from scratch. Now they are mostly factory made, frozen, and shipped to Cinnabon Stores. BurgerKing advertised Mini-bons which were underwhelming to say the least.

After my dissappointing Burger King Mini bon experience I happened across a Cinnabon Mall Store location in Spokane, the owner was actually mixing and rolling out fresh dough in his workspace, just like in the old days. Cinnabon Heaven!!!!!!!!! He said very few stores mix fresh anymore, but choose to ship in frozen factory sheeted product. I could tell he took major pride in baking one of the best Cinna-bons on earth.

So good I had 2! Over the years I have been in relentless pursuit of the ultimate Cinnamon & Caramel Roll Recipe, and finally I tweaked it a couple years ago. Now I make my own. BOO-yeah........and sneak back to Spokane periodically for a Cinnabon Fix.

Very nice Rick! Well done.

Top Bottom