• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Wanna Let Everyone Know That Theres A New All In Guy In Town...

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
first of all, welcome to the forum .... looking forward to exchanging info during this process .... we went "All In" in mid December, got our shirt about a month later

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone, has anyone got their tee shirt.
Hi-
welcome from THE sunshine state.
First the Reservation # you've posted is in fact not. it's probably your receipt for your transaction
IF you have gone "all in" for the $1,000, you will get your place in line i.e. your production number, any amount less, and you might get it after they close the "first batch" of orders.
The "T" as mentioned is usually about 6 weeks (sent out in a group, not specific to your date)

Big G

Reaction score
Hi-
welcome from THE sunshine state.
First the Reservation # you've posted is in fact not. it's probably your receipt for your transaction
IF you have gone "all in" for the $1,000, you will get your place in line i.e. your production number, any amount less, and you might get it after they close the "first batch" of orders.
The "T" as mentioned is usually about 6 weeks (sent out in a group, not specific to your date)
I have been a new owner sense last july. I went all in on Dec. 14th still no shirt, Guess I'll wait. Thanks

Top Bottom