• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reports said he was indeed Solo,-- nice wings.
NSTG8R- so what kind-a plane is it??

Actually, got me on that one. But according to the media, it's a 1942 Ryan Aeronautical ST3KR.

Edit: WOW! You guys are fast! Already 3 responses by the time I got over being a smart ass and posted a 'legit' reply! Impressive!:cool:

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An old primary trainer for WWII pilots. The PT22 & PT23 one with a Ranger inverted inline 6 the other with a Kinner 5 cylinder radial (don't recall which was which) were the starting point for military aviators before moving up to the AT6 Texan (advance trainer) for the Army Air Corp or SNJ5 (Texan with a tail hook) for the Navy.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An old primary trainer for WWII pilots. The PT22 & PT23 one with a Ranger inverted inline 6 the other with a Kinner 5 cylinder radial (don't recall which was which) were the starting point for military aviators before moving up to the AT6 Texan (advance trainer) for the Army Air Corp or SNJ5 (Texan with a tail hook) for the Navy.

Yep, Skygazer's correct! PT22. I reminded me of a Cox .049 control line plane I had when I was a kid, it was a PT-19 I think...sucker would take your finger off if you weren't paying attention starting it!:eek:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Next time, Solo...
Ghg1vhZ.jpg
LOL... I was wondering if Hahn was flying Solo!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5.) A Surprisingly Dirty Joke About Sea Life
18kb3trc3lvh7jpg.jpg

A penguin is driving along the highway when, suddenly his engine starts running rough and he sees smoke in his rear view mirror. He pulls off the highway and finds the nearest service station, and pulls up to the garage with the car shaking and sputtering. He tells the mechanic what happened, and the mechanic says "OK, give me 10 minutes to check it out."

Meanwhile, the penguin sees an ice cream shop across the street. Thinking this is a perfect time for a tasty treat, he heads over and gets himself an ice cream cone.

After he finishes, he walks back over to the garage, and asks the mechanic "So, did you find out what's wrong?"

The mechanic looks at the penguin and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin quickly wipes his face and says "Oh, no, that's just the ice cream."

Reactions: Ty
Top Bottom