• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeff Porter's Football Talk

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
All I can say is WOW! How many TV's do you have Jeff? It's like you watched every game and in-depth reports :) Good Job!
Your fiancé must hate me. :D

LOL, nah she is a big NFL fan too. She doesn't get into the why's and stats of the games, but she enjoys watching a good well-played close game.

Just have the normal 3.8 TVs in my household. I do watch NFL network and a little bit of the highlights. Then I look at the box scores online.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now the Steelers play a 2-7 team (Titans) tonight. Think we can finally beat a loosing team? :rolleyes:

even though they were moving the ball at the end of the 3rd, being down 13 - 24 at the start of the 4th quarter its not looking good for Big Ben .... :eek:

Jim

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
even though they were moving the ball at the end of the 3rd, being down 13 - 24 at the start of the 4th quarter its not looking good for Big Ben .... :eek:

Jim

WOW, I was sweating the game last night, lol. I was confident the Steelers would win, and it wasn't looking good late in the 3rd qtr. But then 2 TDs later, and a long drive to end the game, and the Titans were the Titans and the Steelers got a great win.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jim

I had to go to bed sad cause we were loosing.......nice to wake up to see a win. Sheesh see why do we struggle with so called bad teams o_O

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just read that LeGarrette Blount of the Steelers reportedly walked off the field upset with his lack of carries during a game against the Titans .... its being reported that he was released Tuesday shortly after the team returned to Pittsburgh .... talk about a fellow whose value on the player market just took a major drop ..:confused:.. walking off during a prime time nationally televised game can't make many teams to want his services

Jim

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just read that LeGarrette Blount of the Steelers reportedly walked off the field upset with his lack of carries during a game against the Titans .... its being reported that he was released Tuesday shortly after the team returned to Pittsburgh .... talk about a fellow whose value on the player market just took a major drop ..:confused:.. walking off during a prime time nationally televised game can't make many teams to want his services

Jim

I was told the same thing from someone at work today........"did you see that".........No I had to go to bed :( Shame these guys make millions, but who am I to judge.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had to go to bed sad cause we were loosing.......nice to wake up to see a win. Sheesh see why do we struggle with so called bad teams o_O

Not sure. Tennessee beat KC in week 1, no explanation for it. For Pitt, maybe a part of the reason is Rothlisberger's decision-making at times.
Okay.. Falcon in first????!???!!? Okay... Georgia Bulldogs trounced Auburn... don't wake me up.

Falcons and Bulldogs, looking good! For the Falcons, all you need to do is get in the tournament, doesn't matter if you're 11-5 or 7-9. :-)

Top Bottom