• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Depending on how certain current events go, you may wish to make "someday" someday soon. :usa2:

In my state, "someday" has come and gone and I can no longer purchase many common rifles like the M1A because "somebody" can't read plain English. :mad:

Still lots of beautiful places in our great nation where the laws are a bit more friendly :)
zu2o34.jpg

Cashmere, Washington. (I pulled this from an property posting on Zillow :p $10k for this 1 acre plot with a view.)

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still lots of beautiful places in our great nation where the laws are a bit more friendly :)
Looks like all it needs is water and a few good people. Of course, that's all hell needs. Seriously, if that area is subdivided into 1 acre plots some of them are going to be kind of hard to build on and get roads to.
zu2o34.jpg

Cashmere, Washington. (I pulled this from an property posting on Zillow :p $10k for this 1 acre plot with a view.)

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like all it needs is water and a few good people. Of course, that's all hell needs. Seriously, if that area is subdivided into 1 acre plots some of them are going to be kind of hard to build on and get roads to.

If I remember correctly, it was just a lone lot, and it was near the highway with power at the road. Drill a well and call it good. I just saved this picture about a year ago because it was so darn beautiful. The highway is probably right at the cameraman's back.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
zu2o34.jpg

It's too bad people have less respect for the CONSTITUTION than they do for mere laws.

BTW, that is a beautiful view.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just sent for these new online.
I'll pick them up when they they call...
These guys also have a storefront location. :D

View attachment 10492
9mm 17+1 EAA SAR B6P (Turkish CZ75 Clone) - $271
Great reviews.
View attachment 10493
Heritage Arms 6-shot 6.5" Barrel 22LR - $123

I got a $10 discount on top of that...
And an Uncle Mike's hip holster for $15

I don't impress easily and I'm impressed...
With the massive website and the entire operation.
They've only been in business for a year.
I told the kid I'd pass the word.

http://www.patacticalfirearms.com/

Now I can sell my Hi-Point C9 :rolleyes:
I Picked up my two pistols (and the Uncle Mike's Sidekick Holster) Friday.
I Haven't made it to a range yet, but without any live fire tests... I'm lovin' these.
The grips on the Heritage 22LR are WAY more booteeful than the picture.
The Holster fits it like a glove and looks, feels and hangs fantastic.

I picked up a size 12 Gunmate holster at Walmart today for $7.94 plus tax.
I'm every bit as happy with it on the SAR B6P as I am with the Uncle Mike's on the Heritage.

The actions, balance and ergonomics on both of these guns is great.
This dealer lists another European American Armory CZ75 clone (the Tanfoglio Witness Polymer 9mm 17RD)...
It's a tad shorter (better for CC), is Italian made, doesn't wear all the labeling the B6P does, and has a rail.

Had I thought about it a little longer, I probably would have gone with the Witness instead of the B6P.
They both have almost nothing but shining reviews online. Just trying to pass a deal on to my Buds.

Witness.jpg

One hell of a deal. It's being offered brand new @ $275.46.
http://patacticalfirearms.com/product.eaa-999244-witness-polymer-9mm-17rd?source=catalog

Last edited:

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I Picked up my two pistols (and the Uncle Mike's Sidekick Holster) Friday.
I Haven't made it to a range yet, but without any live fire tests... I'm lovin' these.
The grips on the Heritage 22LR are WAY more booteeful than the picture.
The Holster fits it like a glove and looks, feels and hangs fantastic.

I picked up a size 12 Gunmate holster at Walmart today for $7.94 plus tax.
I'm every bit as happy with it on the SAR B6P as I am with the Uncle Mike's on the Heritage.

The actions, balance and ergonomics on both of these guns is great.
This dealer lists another European American Armory CZ75 clone (the Tanfoglio Witness Polymer 9mm 17RD)...
It's a tad shorter (better for CC), is Italian made, doesn't wear all the labeling the B6P does, and has a rail.

Had I thought about it a little longer, I probably would have gone with the Witness instead of the B6P.
They both have almost nothing but shining reviews online. Just trying to pass a deal on to my Buds.

View attachment 10616

One hell of a deal. It's being offered brand new @ $275.46.
http://patacticalfirearms.com/product.eaa-999244-witness-polymer-9mm-17rd?source=catalog
Please pick up a different holster. Uncle Mike's Holsters are just plain terrible.

I am jealous you got a new firearm. I haven't been able to afford a new one in over 4 years... :(

Top Bottom