• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just wondering what you are going to cook for me when I go to pick up my Elio. :p Z

Zelio, for you there will be a feast, set for a queen, in my very old home. (With history)

The old place, while not much to look at, was built in 1872, and the history?, very short. The doctor that built it poisoned his entire family in this house. Six of the 7 members died in here. . . . , so I think maybe we could find at least one of the ghosts still hanging around here that might join us for dinner. :rolleyes: But don't mention the ghosts to my wife; she's a non-believer and thinks I crazy. o_O

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you eat any wild game at all? Like, duck, or quail, or maybe woodcock?

Or would you rather seafood, we have some of the freshest to be found.

But we can do "conventional" food as well, like steak and potatoes, or beans. :confused:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, you, for certain, will ALWAYS be welcome in my home!
Just let us know when you are going to be in this area and you will always have a place to stay. :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, you, for certain, will ALWAYS be welcome in my home!
Just let us know when you are going to be in this area and you will always have a place to stay. :)
Thank you for the kind offer. Obviously time of year will influence whether I make the trip to Shreveport but I will definitely keep it in mind. I love duck but have never tried wild duck and I love seafood. I can get steak and potatoes here! Why would I want to travel across the country to eat something I can get anytime? Not my style, believe me. LOL :-) Z

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, for you there will be a feast, set for a queen, in my very old home. (With history)

The old place, while not much to look at, was built in 1872, and the history?, very short. The doctor that built it poisoned his entire family in this house. Six of the 7 members died in here. . . . , so I think maybe we could find at least one of the ghosts still hanging around here that might join us for dinner. :rolleyes: But don't mention the ghosts to my wife; she's a non-believer and thinks I crazy. o_O
Oh I know this is totally off topic. But I've always said you have to have your own experiences before any of that is real to you. Any other way, is slightly unrealistic. Well, duha, I've had my own. Between just you and me, that 'moaning' I heard was quite something else. Anyway, snuff said, that's a subject best on another website, in fact better in person with people you trust.

As far as believing in the Elio relm, I do want to see the numbers. Yes, I was talking about that well known delay for end of 2015. This weeks numbers should have been affected by that. But at the same time Comic-Con was perfect to offset as well, etc etc. A cooling off period is just fine with me, I just want my Elio.

So for this year I'm going to try and be patient, cool my jets, and watch what they do next. Certainly, as things progress (expectantly) and after January, things will be heating back up.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh I know this is totally off topic. But I've always said you have to have your own experiences before any of that is real to you. Any other way, is slightly unrealistic. Well, duha, I've had my own. Between just you and me, that 'moaning' I heard was quite something else. Anyway, snuff said, that's a subject best on another website, in fact better in person with people you trust.

As far as believing in the Elio relm, I do want to see the numbers. Yes, I was talking about that well known delay for end of 2015. This weeks numbers should have been affected by that. But at the same time Comic-Con was perfect to offset as well, etc etc. A cooling off period is just fine with me, I just want my Elio.

So for this year I'm going to try and be patient, cool my jets, and watch what they do next. Certainly, as things progress (expectantly) and after January, things will be heating back up.

Do I understand you correctly? ARE you saying that they have NOW delayed the start of production from Sept. 2015, to the END OF THE YEAR in 2015???

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind offer. Obviously time of year will influence whether I make the trip to Shreveport but I will definitely keep it in mind. I love duck but have never tried wild duck and I love seafood. I can get steak and potatoes here! Why would I want to travel across the country to eat something I can get anytime? Not my style, believe me. LOL :) Z

Wild duck is sweet in taste, depending on how it is prepared and what is in the dish, and the seafood is simply GRAND any way it is prepared. . . . . And the recipes for either is dependent on the time of year as well. . . . . But our stove DOES have more than one burner, so we shall have some of BOTH on the menu that day! :D

Top Bottom