• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Act Now!
View this email in your browser
0c9f6fef-7f8e-45c7-8523-8d53b5c28322.jpg

The 50% Bonus is Coming to an End!

This is your last chance to receive a 50% bonus. So, if there ever was a time to convert your current reservation to “All In,” it’s right now.
  • The 50% bonus of an “All In” non-refundable reservation expires Sept. 1, 2014.
  • Beginning September 2, 2014, the non-refundable reservation bonus will be 25%
  • Converting to “All In” will boost your position in line of the more than 25,000 current reservation holders.
And, that’s the best incentive of them all.

To convert to an “All in” reservation, just follow these four steps.

1. Click on the image below (Reservation Change Form).
2. Print the form and fill it out completely.
3. Scan, or take a picture of the Reservation Change Form and email it back to:futureowners@eliomotors.com
4. Or, mail the Reservation Change Form to:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street
Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016

Please note, the conversion process takes 3-4 weeks, and 5-6 weeks with mail.

Best regards,

65ce8f1c-a824-43fe-8d1d-816a4357cfae.jpg
Paul Elio
45ab38f8-32d7-4813-b2c1-5c72b4257375.png

Elio_Footer268585d07818658e3b2eba5e.jpg

b4846425-e91d-422e-9de7-0ac123c75809.jpg

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping this week for a clear set of signals to see how these affect the reservations counts. But there is now too many events who's effects should cross right now. The current average while the Elio prototype was at malls and other casual events was around 90 per day. These issues below should have affected the counts up or down;

No news worthy project milestones - Net/Down (currently in a long term activity completing the engine)
Comic-Con San Diego - Net/Up
Delay of the production start Date - Net/Down

I don't see a way to know what, and how much, affects the total count that comes out this week.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping this week for a clear set of signals to see how these affect the reservations counts. But there is now too many events who's effects should cross right now. The current average while the Elio prototype was at malls and other casual events was around 90 per day. These issues below should have affected the counts up or down;

No news worthy project milestones - Net/Down (currently in a long term activity completing the engine)

I don't see a way to know what, and how much, affects the total count that comes out this week.
Will we get a count this week? I keep checking and hoping. :p Z

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Are you saying there was an anouncement this last week about a new production delay? I had not heard of that. Maybe I am mis-reading it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are you saying there was an anouncement this last week about a new production delay? I had not heard of that. Maybe I am mis-reading it.
I noticed the same thing but assumed AriLea was speaking of the change from March 2015 to September 2015. I read everything Elio that comes out and I have not heard of any other delays. I noticed an upsurge in engine production angst today but contribute it to posts by one of the people I ignore so give it absolutely no creadance. He is a champion pot stirrer and frankly not worth responding to. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Am in total agreement with you. To your thoughts, I add: My own very strong feelings and "wonderment" as to which way the numbers swing after "the powers that be" announced that they were dropping the reservation incentive bonus from 50% to 25%.

Also trying to fully understand the rocket science behind that decision. . . . . . . . Unless they are having issues with meeting their actual start of production date, and seeing that we are approaching the 40,000 "cutoff" date to fast, so they want to slow things down. so they can announce another bump back in the production date start-up.

I know all of this May sound a little crazy, and paranoid, but the ideal mind is the devil's workshop, and by delaying the new number release, and the delay of any positive news about the motor testing or completion, and not new word on a P5 model. . . . . . . . .

They are NOT helping things out here in Elio Land! o_O

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am in total agreement with you. To your thoughts, I add: My own very strong feelings and "wonderment" as to which way the numbers swing after "the powers that be" announced that they were dropping the reservation incentive bonus from 50% to 25%.

Also trying to fully understand the rocket science behind that decision. . . . . . . . Unless they are having issues with meeting their actual start of production date, and seeing that we are approaching the 40,000 "cutoff" date to fast, so they want to slow things down so they. An once more bump back the production date start-up.

I know all of this May sound a little crazy, and paranoid, but the ideal mind is the devil's workshop, and by delaying the new number release, and the delay of any positive news about the motor testing or completion, and not new word on a P5 model. . . . . . . . .

They are NOT helping things out here in Elio Land! o_O
It is interesting to see how differently people's minds word. When I see what is happening I see it as signs of progress while you and others see it as signs of possible problems. LOL Isn't it wonderful that we have such a delightfully diverse group to draw input from. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is interesting to see how differently people's minds word. When I see what is happening I see it as signs of progress while you and others see it as signs of possible problems. LOL Isn't it wonderful that we have such a delightfully diverse group to draw input from. :) Z

Yes, zelio. It's sort of like the way we cook food down here in the bayou: our food will knock you off your feet, because we "blend" such a wide, and wild bunch of ingredients, that it keeps Ya guessing . . . . . . . And enjoying!

Top Bottom