• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can you put me on the map and also update my info with a reservation date of August 15, 2014? Thanks!!

That is a grand smile you have ElioDeb while sitting in the Elio!
Goofyone and Zelio are doing a great job helping us all out!
Actually let me thank all the administrators for volunteering and for being all in with ELIO! :)
Terrence :)

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I truly enjoy checking the map once in a while. To see not just how many believe in the Elio, but how wids spread the excitment is!
I'm still the only one in Pueblo for some reason? Still working on that one. A couple of people just smile and nod when I talk about Elio, probably thinking "Ol' Man Miller has really lost it this time..."

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see where mine is no longer listed in Memphis and some guy with only $100 in play has replaced me. LOL I just went to the site and resubmitted.
If you slowly click on the marker at that site your name will most likely come up. Google maps doesn't display more than person at a time at a certain location. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I see where mine is no longer listed in Memphis and some guy with only $100 in play has replaced me. LOL I just went to the site and resubmitted.
If you slowly click on the marker at that site your name will most likely come up. Google maps doesn't display more than person at a time at a certain location. :) Z

Z is correct, All the information is actually there however the Google Maps system we have access to is not very intelligent and only wants to display one marker per city. We are looking at another solution which should resolve the issue and also integrate the map into the forum software so I don't to maintain it separately. Hopefully we can get that to work sometime soon.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Goofyone, looking at the map yesterday noticed a white balloon Unidentified, Centennial, CO with production #8970. That's not us! We're the one in Arvada, CO production #8970.
Think Fearless leader may be asleep at the wheel, from time to time. :rolleyes:

But when Ya rattle his cage and wake him up, the really DOES do a great job! :D

See, goofy, we really do love you. o_O

Top Bottom