• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors @ New York Auto Show 2015

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
tempest in a teapot .... this form has about 2,800 members, most aren't very active .... EM has something over 40,000 reservation holders .... if every member of this forum was a reservation holder (which is far from reality), we would represent about 7% of those reservation holders .... the % of our active members who choose to operate in attack mode is tiny .... unfortunately, the venomous nature of their post brings them more attention than the deserve .... I honestly don't care if anyone else likes/dislikes, trust/distrust, believes/doesn't believe, wants/doesn't want an Elio .... I do get concerned when someone post twisted comments in an effort to influence others

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You must not have downloaded Reported Numbers.xls. :)
It has 14 numbers between you and Eddie. Also #3897, the number just before yours, and a gal from Las Cruces just 45 before you (newly added).
You are correct. I did not download the Reported Numbers excel file. Huh. I'm Mr. Excel, too... go figure.

Hightech

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Here we go getting hyped up over nothing but a showing of an orange mule again... Remember the last BIG showing?

It was just a big overpriced tablet that talks to a Bluetooth ECU

This autoshow is larger; yes.. but still just A show of ~100 that go on each year in the States (http://www.edmunds.com/auto-shows/calendar.html).

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here we go getting hyped up over nothing but a showing of an orange mule again... Remember the last BIG showing?

It was just a big overpriced tablet that talks to a Bluetooth ECU

This autoshow is larger; yes.. but still just A show of ~100 that go on each year in the States (http://www.edmunds.com/auto-shows/calendar.html).
Yep, a lot of Auto Shows-
but only a few international
and there is only ONE NYC. I'll keep my eye posted for the Pittsburgh Auto show on the news.(LOL)Usually, they'll be a few concept/production that will be shown for the first time in NY and that publicity is what makes it one of the most watched/visited shows in the States

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, a lot of Auto Shows-
but only a few international
and there is only ONE NYC. I'll keep my eye posted for the Pittsburgh Auto show on the news.(LOL)Usually, they'll be a few concept/production that will be shown for the first time in NY and that publicity is what makes it one of the most watched/visited shows in the States

Problem is when I lived in Ramsey, and later in Aberdeen, I could take the train in and catch a cab.
Now I'm too far away and wouldn't want to put up with the crowding anymore

Top Bottom