• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors @ New York Auto Show 2015

'lio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went today . Seriously , the Elio display was a beacon of interest . Folks walking by simply murmuring " $6800 " ? "84 MPG"?
There was a line to sit either in the back or drivers seat . Was my 1st opportunity to see an Elio in person . I was impressed but not surprised . Gentleman in line behind me was 6'5" and had headroom to spare . I spoke with Kevin (in the video above) and he was very enthusiastic and helpful but did not offer much new information . I asked if the new engine was installed and he said "no" . At no time , did they ever open the hood . He did share that this prototype would change in the following ways ......

- Windshield will be higher
- Side mirrors will be larger
- Dashboard layout will ultimately be "different"
- A-pillar will be slimmer for better visibility

I saw the Elio in New York today and there's definitely a lot of interest. A lot more people in line than with many other cars. I was also impressed.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw the Elio in New York today and there's definitely a lot of interest. A lot more people in line than with many other cars. I was also impressed.

that's really good to hear .... hopefully, the positive atmosphere will spread as folks get a chance to see it in person

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see that the Elio Motors web page now lists 13,800 instead of 13,300 in the "$1000 Hover over for more info" box. So they have added about 500 new $1K All In reservations.

Top Bottom