• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What a 'tribute' to his father; will go down in history as the WORST dash design, along with other 'flops'..... like the Edsel Grill! Not 'functional' for quick information 'at a glance'..... and too much 'wasted space'!
What? Everything on one place, not functional? For those who can't see well enough to read those numbers, get off the roads.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What? Everything on one place, not functional? For those who can't see well enough to read those numbers, get off the roads.

It didn't say you couldn't read the numbers. It said difficult to read 'at a glace'. I do agree that there is too much wasted space. Lots of blank nothingness staring back at you. I shutter to think how they would light this. Some big glowing ball of...something...

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could take it or leave it. I will wait for judgement until I see it in my car. A pic with it not being installed is hard to judge for me.
I think there is a mock-up on here somewhere. Not going to take the time to find it, but if you're interested, I think it's here.

Top Bottom