• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Where are Paul's advisers that should be telling him this is a BAD idea!

if folks from EM do in fact monitor this forum, Facebook, reported comments from folks attending tour events, he knows .... bottom line, he's in charge, its what he wants, its what will be done .... thankfully they are offering an option but I am apprehensive at what cost

Jim

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if folks from EM do in fact monitor this forum, Facebook, reported comments from folks attending tour events, he knows .... bottom line, he's in charge, its what he wants, its what will be done .... thankfully they are offering an option but I am apprehensive at what cost

Jim

Exactly! If the only other option is that $1500 super computer...well, I may just have to get used to the standard one...

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Exactly! If the only other option is that $1500 super computer...well, I may just have to get used to the standard one...

my understanding is the $1500 super computer will project a screen on an Ipad or some such device and has nothing to do with the vehicle's dash

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the pictures I've seen of the P4 dash look good .... I do plan to raise the question if the tour does come to Raleigh in December as scheduled .... it is my understanding that in past events, a statement has been made that an optional dash will be available .... if its the one in the P4 and it is reasonably priced, that is the direction I will go

Jim

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the pictures I've seen of the P4 dash look good .... I do plan to raise the question if the tour does come to Raleigh in December as scheduled .... it is my understanding that in past events, a statement has been made that an optional dash will be available .... if its the one in the P4 and it is reasonably priced, that is the direction I will go

Jim

I agree with everything you said, except I will change Raleigh to Richmond.

Top Bottom