• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now we see what's fact and what's fiction. Elio Motors only needs 54% of interest received to obtain their goal of $25 million. I said at the beginning that they would need to show interest of 200% of their goal to reach 100% of their goal.

It's time for the believers to step up . I got my fingers crossed.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now we see what's fact and what's fiction. Elio Motors only needs 54% of interest received to obtain their goal of $25 million. I said at the beginning that they would need to show interest of 200% of their goal to reach 100% of their goal.

It's time for the believers to step up . I got my fingers crossed.
Lol, that's kind of like your wife asking why you don't like what she likes. The question only allows answers that get you in trouble, or you have to lie, or correct her premis. All bad options.

Personally, I always felt they would get thier money. It doesn't bother me that we both might be right. How's that for deplomacy? Now if that would work on my wife everytime, ....

Reaction score
OK, This is just my opinion ... The total number of interested investors has fallen 17 and the total of dollars in non-binding indications of interest received, has fallen at least $86,000, since 3:00 PST Friday, on the start engine counter. I say 'at least cause I didn't get to check it till I was done doing my internet transaction till 3:19 PST. And a lot happened in those 19 minutes, I missed. Really not big numbers since we are talking about millions here. I really don't think that they only collected $86,000 so far. And only 17 people put their credit cards where their months were. I believe start engine turned off the counter sometimes in the night because it wasn't keeping up. It hasn't moved all day. They might have done it on purpose. Why? Maybe they all went to church this morning or partied to hard last night and is sleeping it off or maybe We are in for a wonderful surprise come Monday morning. Or all of above.
Still excited after all these years

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think we'll know much until the 7 day window is over. Besides affecting interest in general, any indication of $$ received so far would give an advantage to those who wait to invest at the very end of the window. They could commit to more than they want to purchase knowing how much the prorating would bring them back.

cantwait

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why does StartEngine say the goal is $25,080,000

I thought it was $25,000,000. Where did the extra $80,000 come from?
Maybe StartEngine's fee?

It's in the offering circular. 2,090,000 shares being offered at $12 each totals $25,080,000. $25 million is not evenly divisible by 12.

Top Bottom