• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So looking tonight,SE trimmed more. They must be doubling the effort to remove dubious entries, or it's one last effort by trolls to create a diversion. Makes little difference, The odds are in Elio Motors favor at this point. I was hoping both the P5 and closing on the A+ would be in play at the same time. I got my wish, and it even closes on my bithday! Is the universe sending me a message? LOL...mooha-ha!.
183% Reserved$45,981,400 interest received 11,825

BTW, the SE site now says, "Elio Motors is in live offering mode and is currently only accepting investments from those who reserved shares."
So any other interested investors will have to wait until after the 7day period, the public gets a chance again.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Email today is encouraging.
The wait is over. We received final SEC approval and you now how the ability to invest in the future of personal transportation. For all those who expressed interest during the "testing the waters" phase, your exclusive 7-day window to invest in Elio Motors opened yesterday at 3 pm PST. You will have until December 2 at 3 pm PST before all remaining shares will be made available to the general public. With the interest we have received to date, there may be nothing left.
Snoooooze and loooooose.

Top Bottom