• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Colorado

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to wait another week, to give others a chance to log on, who maybe on vacation right now! Then get everyone's work schedule, to figure out the best day and time, so as many as possible can attend. Thinking some where off I-25 near Park Meadows. That would be easiest for everyone to find and get to!

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to wait another week, to give others a chance to log on, who maybe on vacation right now! Then get everyone's work schedule, to figure out the best day and time, so as many as possible can attend. Thinking some where off I-25 near Park Meadows. That would be easiest for everyone to find and get to!
That sounds like a great area, I work M-F and couild be up there by 6 PM or so, If earlier, i could take some PTO.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interested, but there's no way I could commit to anything until the day before. Scheduling this time of year is rather hit or miss. I don't even know if I've been laid off for the winter!
Edward, just keep me informed of your work status and I'll try to work around it. If you get laid off ( hope not ) I hope you keep us in mind and join us if you can.

Top Bottom