• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electric Elio?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the Elio truly turns out to be a commuter.......the high mileage will add up and may wear it out rather quickly. I see the possibility of Elio AutoRecycle Stores down the block from the Elio Stores.
The electric Elios will only need the battery pack recycled or swapped out and last forever. lol

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the Elio truly turns out to be a commuter.......the high mileage will add up and may wear it out rather quickly. I see the possibility of Elio AutoRecycle Stores down the block from the Elio Stores.
The electric Elios will only need the battery pack recycled or swapped out and last forever. lol

I see an active trade-in business,
especially when the Turbo comes out!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I see an active trade-in business,
especially when the Turbo comes out!

according to Paul when the Turbo comes out it will be available as a bolt on upgrade for early generation vehicles .... it will be interesting to see the numbers on what it will cost to upgrade and what it would cost to trade

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
a $4 grand turbo upgrade on a $7 grand car would be hard for me to justify .... if adding a turbo to later generations will up the price by that amount, I tend to believe that might well not be a high seller

Hot Rods really never make sense financially; what you are actually buying is that all day E ticket pass.
Pure all out Fun and an ego trip every time you show it off.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hot Rods really never make sense financially; what you are actually buying is that all day E ticket pass.
Pure all out Fun and an ego trip every time you show it off.

understood and for folks who want to spend their money for such things, I look forward to the day they will be able to do so .... I will enjoy reading their reports but sure won't be making any of my own .. :confused2:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Top Bottom