• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Buy More, Same, Less Than Your Pledge Amount?

When you bought your stock. Did you buy more, same, or less than your pledge amount?

• more

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • same

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • less

Votes: 20 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

louleeman

Reaction score
I bought more because...

If the interest is really much greater than the available shares AND there is a pro-rated refund, I want to be sure to get plenty of shares. I over-bought so that if/when there is a refund, I will have at least the amount I want.

I really do think there will be a big demand for the shares in the coming months/years and I will be interested in cashing in on some profit to pay for more Elio hardware.

upload_2015-11-30_12-10-30.png

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bought more because...

If the interest is really much greater than the available shares AND there is a pro-rated refund, I want to be sure to get plenty of shares. I over-bought so that if/when there is a refund, I will have at least the amount I want.

I really do think there will be a big demand for the shares in the coming months/years and I will be interested in cashing in on some profit to pay for more Elio hardware.

View attachment 7662

Congrats on the investment! And welcome to the forum, louleeman!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bought more because...

View attachment 7662
that's what I did also;)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bought more because...

View attachment 7662
Nice chunk!, and welcome from The Emerald City.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As soon as I "signed" the page indicating I'd purchase the stock, I received notification of doing so.
However, since the withdrawal has been made from my account, I've received no notification that it has happened?
Shouldn't I? Or do I wait for the verification of my stocks??

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put in 416 shares, e.g. the nearest round number to the $5k I pledged. If we get to $25M I will probably go for the next round as well as that would be a very positive step.

Top Bottom