• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Columbus, Ohio

Reaction score
I have had contact with Elio Motors to develop an Ambassador program after the first couple thousand Elio's hit the street. The purpose of this program is to maximize exposure of the Elio within the first year of production. Visit every area car show or get together with your Elio to get generate interest and excitement.

Details are being worked out but the concept seems to have support. Anyone interesting in being an Elio ambassador?

I plan to be there anyways, so count me in.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have had contact with Elio Motors to develop an Ambassador program after the first couple thousand Elio's hit the street. The purpose of this program is to maximize exposure of the Elio within the first year of production. Visit every area car show or get together with your Elio to get generate interest and excitement.

Details are being worked out but the concept seems to have support. Anyone interesting in being an Elio ambassador?
YES!!!!!! :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
YES!!!!!! :) Z

upload_2014-7-3_15-25-27.jpeg

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Sign me up

Dean Marcaurelle

Elio Fan
Reaction score
How many Elio people in the Columbus area ?
I drove 5 hours, from Altoona, Pa. to Columbus, two weeks ago, just to see and "feel" an Elio --- the Prototype #3. BOY, was I IMPRESSED!! Placed my reservation in the hotel room that evening!! Can't wait!

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Something I would consider.

travis miller

Elio Fan
Reaction score

im interested. count me in.

Top Bottom