• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Think It Wont Happen?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm totally oblivious on this, what is the break down of all in, want in and fleet sales reflected on EM's website.

compiled from EM's website :

All In reservations ---
- Receive a 50% bonus on your reservation amount.
- Join the highest priority list of reservation holders.
- Receive the limited edition Elio T-shirt and bumper sticker.
- Nonrefundable

Want In reservations ---
- an official place in line behind the “I’m All In” group.
- Refundable

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
compiled from EM's website :

All In reservations ---
- Receive a 50% bonus on your reservation amount.
- Join the highest priority list of reservation holders.
- Receive the limited edition Elio T-shirt and bumper sticker.
- Nonrefundable

Want In reservations ---
- an official place in line behind the “I’m All In” group.
- Refundable
I completely understand this stuff. I do not know breakdown percentages of; all in, want in, fleet are in the number of reservations Elio puts on their website. But I see now from eddie66 there's an estimate of 1/3 of that figure are "all in".

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I completely understand this stuff. I do not know breakdown percentages of; all in, want in, fleet are in the number of reservations Elio puts on their website. But I see now from eddie66 there's an estimate of 1/3 of that figure are "all in".

sorry for the misunderstanding .... approx 1/3 are reported to be $1,000 All In .... therefor, the other 2/3 consist of the other 7 categories ($500/250/100 All In and $1,000/500/250/100 Want In) .... I haven't seen a number given for fleet reservations but it has been said that at this point the number is very small

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
sorry for the misunderstanding .... approx 1/3 are reported to be $1,000 All In .... therefor, the other 2/3 consist of the other 7 categories ($500/250/100 All In and $1,000/500/250/100 Want In) .... I haven't seen a number given for fleet reservations but it has been said that at this point the number is very small
I asked EM if fleet reservations were included in that number and their response was a bit cryptic, but the take away for me was it may include some, but not all fleet reservations. So I wonder, actually, if they might be restricted from posting some of their fleet sales numbers for one reason or another.

Elio Motors
January 22 at 10:48pm
Hello John, there are many terms to each fleet sale, and most of them are included on the counter on our website.

Top Bottom