• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Great Video On Why An Affordable Car Like An Elio Can Be A Game Changer

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reaction score
Saw this video that explains how banks can take advantage of people who have no choice but to take out a bad loan in order to afford a car. Having Elio in the marketplace can help out so many Americans.

https://screen.yahoo.com/new-york-times/no-credit-no-problem-162219272.html?vp=1

Yes, Elio holds the dream and hopes for many many people ... and me. How else could imagine buying not only two brand new vehicles for my husband and I, but possibly a third. One for my daughter or granddaughter. Thanks Manny

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I teach Accounting at a community college here in San Diego. Every semester I have a series of topics I cover, in addition to the text. One of those deals with car loans. If people could only purchase a car with the cash in their pocket the prices would be much lower. I show the students how a car loan will put them into financial slavery. In many cases a person could hire a taxi and be cheaper than buying a car with a car loan, insurance, maintenance, gas, parking, etc. This is why I like the Elio, plus their 3X gas credit card (however I will need to see what interest rate will be charged).

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I teach Accounting at a community college here in San Diego. Every semester I have a series of topics I cover, in addition to the text. One of those deals with car loans. If people could only purchase a car with the cash in their pocket the prices would be much lower. I show the students how a car loan will put them into financial slavery. In many cases a person could hire a taxi and be cheaper than buying a car with a car loan, insurance, maintenance, gas, parking, etc. This is why I like the Elio, plus their 3X gas credit card (however I will need to see what interest rate will be charged).
I look forward to your input on this issue - specially the 3X gas credit card. I agree interest rate is crucial for this. I will also be checking into what my credit union has to offer. I have already given them some information about the Elio and will be taking more information to them as we get closer to production. :-) Z

GreatDanes

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
...I have already given them (credit union) some information about the Elio and will be taking more information to them as we get closer to production. :) Z
Has anyone started discussing our new vehicles with their insurance companies yet?

Top Bottom