• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Few More Choices On Elio Color Options Would Be Nice.... ?

Do You think Elio's current color choices are sufficient?

• Yes, they are awesome, and I couldn't ask for more !

• They're ok, and I can live with them.

• I really wish we could have more options on colors, and maybe even get to vote on them !

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just for a point of view... does anyone know how much it would cost to repaint a Elio? what are the average bids for a good small paint job...

It can't be that much... half the size of a car... half the paint needed to cover... it would be like painting the hood and one side of a SUV... if that!!

I have a hope that I could have my Elio painted with the new " no wash paint "... it is like having rain X on your Elio.. dirt and oil will not stick to this new type of paint... a white Elio stay's white...

I heard it was going to be a option on the new 2016 Leaf's... and they may start selling the paint to the public in 2015... timing is everything...

I plan on being on the road a lot... I would love to never have to wash my Elio...

Proud to Be.. an Elio owner #2225 MMCCXXV see ya on the road
Lucky you... my Roman Numeral reservation number is 3898... MMMDCCCXCVIII. And that is a long number!

Binary is fun... 111100111010.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't. :D

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Binary is fun... 111100111010.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't. :D
I started way back in the era of Teletypes. Back then we had what was called frequency shift keying, FSK, which was the beginning of what came to be known as American Standard Keying or better known as askey or ask in computer language. Binary is in either 8, 16, 32. 64, 128 bits. But never in 10 so was upwid de 10?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I started way back in the era of Teletypes. Back then we had what was called frequency shift keying, FSK, which was the beginning of what came to be known as American Standard Keying or better known as askey or ask in computer language. Binary is in either 8, 16, 32. 64, 128 bits. But never in 10 so was upwid de 10?
10 is 2 in binary... there are 2 kinds of people... :cool:

BillJ

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The older prototype shown in this photo is a nice color of silver.... It "IS" silver, as it should be.... It's NICE !
elio-1-top-blog480.jpg

Now look at the color offering of Silver that they say we'll be getting directly below, is more like gray.... NOT Silver. It is BLAH!
[Broken External Image]

Why not offer a true "silver" color, instead of this shade of gray?? ? Mr Elio, are you listening ?

Top Bottom