• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

4/8/2015 - Mind Over Motor - What To Make Of Elio Motors?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great song, now I don't feel so old knowing it was released the year I was born. They even had color photographs back then! :)
& analog dashes......
ROFLMAO.png

SummerSnow

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The Elio's prospects, while still not certain, look good when you start comparing it to a number of other cars that are or have been attempted - and better than it itself did at times. I hope that 2.8 horsepower doesn't make too much difference if the loss can't be compensated for or achieved through adjustment. As Elio again mentioned the goal of MPG being still great if it wasn't quite 84, I wonder if he was considering slightly adjusting that goal to maintain power?

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio's prospects, while still not certain, look good when you start comparing it to a number of other cars that are or have been attempted - and better than it itself did at times. I hope that 2.8 horsepower doesn't make too much difference if the loss can't be compensated for or achieved through adjustment. As Elio again mentioned the goal of MPG being still great if it wasn't quite 84, I wonder if he was considering slightly adjusting that goal to maintain power?
Summer Snow welcome to the forum and the Elio discussion group. We are a diverse and friendly group and hope you enjoy the forum and the journey with us.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio clan! Are you in WA state?

Top Bottom