• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
like way too many players (past and present), he's a very talented, very rich prima donna .... when things are going good (meaning his way), he's fine .... when things don't go his way he reacts in much the same manner as a mean, child .... I put Johnny Football in the same category along with all too many others we seen in professional sports

Oh... I thought you were talking about Cam Newton there... :rolleyes:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh... I thought you were talking about Cam Newton there... :rolleyes:

Cam is a hot dog for sure .... the difference is, he does things like push his teammates to give every TD ball to a kid in the stands .... I've seen him go and take one away from another Panther and give it to a kid .... he is intensely competitive which isn't a bad thing and way to much of a showboat which can be

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Cam is a hot dog for sure .... the difference is, he does things like push his teammates to give every TD ball to a kid in the stands .... I've seen him go and take one away from another Panther and give it to a kid .... he is intensely competitive which isn't a bad thing and way to much of a showboat which can be
......Which can be .....<woosh gone>. I never knew JEBar was a State Farm Agent :becky:
I wonder who put out the call so he can say "you're covered <name>" :thumb:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a chart showing the playoff situations as of week 15. I'm not sure why cincinnati's got two separate paths to a bye week, but THEY NEED TO WIN MONDAY NIGHT!

NFL Playoff standings wk 15.png
NFL Playoff standings wk 15.png

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday Night Football
San Diego 20 Oakland 20 at 1 minute into OT
Both teams have been pretty sloppy during the whole game.
Wonder who's going to pull the rabbit out of the hat for the final.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not getting too bold with my predictions, as I've learned that all too often, I can open my mouth far enough to put my foot in it.

That said, I'm looking forward to tonight's game and having some key players back from injury.

Go Pack Go!
This seems like years ago I posted this, it has since been a long 2 months of mediocre football and injuries across the team for GB, and now we need to take a surging MN team down Sunday night to hold on to the division title.

We shall see, I guess, but I have doubts in the Green n Gold's ability to do that right now.

Reactions: Ekh

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday's game between Atlanta and Charlotte was one of the best games I've seen in a long time.
Atlanta was fired up and they kept that fire lit for the whole game.
Seeing the expressions on Fig Newton's face for the whole 2nd half shown that they were not facing a "roll over and die" team and had a fight on their hands. Way to go Atlanta!!! Kicking that ego-maniac's butt was what he needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom